Friday, January 27, 2012

Stunned.

My husband has been having an affair. I don't know the extent of it yet. What I thought was my life is a lie. And I have been hiding the pain he has put on me for the past few months from you. I was using this blog as an escape and a way to look for the positives in my life.

I don't know if I will post anymore here, but if you want to contact me please use the email address ashleyreser@yahoo.com, message my facebook account, or text my cell. I don't know if/when I will respond. Please do not post on my facebook wall or twitter feed. 

 I am Furious. Betrayed. Deceived.

I am Strong. Loyal.  Loved.

Gratitude List
My healthy, squirmy little boy
Incredible, loving parents
Friends who have dropped everything to be with me and take care of me
Immediate and extended family who are praying and loving me
My strong faith in God
A job I love at a place that is safe

3 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that I am praying for you Ashley. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you... you are precious to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear this, Ashley. I have been reading and really enjoying your smart and funny blogs. I hope you continue to use blogging as a way to work through this and gain support.

    ReplyDelete